This disclaimer governs your use of the SoundCloud downloader tool (“SoundCloudMp3.io”) available on [https://soundcloudmp3.io/] (“SoundCloudMp3.io”). By using the Tool, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use the Tool.
The Tool is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. You must not use the Tool in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Tool or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website.
You must not use the Tool:
- In any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful.
- In connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To download or distribute copyrighted material without permission.
- In violation of SoundCloud’s terms of service.
Limitation of Liability
SoundCloudMp3.io will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Tool:
- To the extent that the Tool is provided free of charge, for any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss.
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
SoundCloudMp3.io may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of the Tool from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on the Website.
If any provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
If you have any questions about this disclaimer, please contact us at Here.